Branksome Leys, Maulden, Bedfordshire.
George Street, Maulden, Bedfordshire, MK45 2DD
FINAL PLOT REMAINING – A bespoke development of exquisite 3 bedroom semi-detached homes set in a private cul-de-sac in the desirable village of Maulden, close to the historic Georgian market town of Ampthill. PRICES FROM £399,950 Freehold – A Help to Buy registered scheme.
These outstanding, ready to move into, homes offer great family accommodation, three different external finishes, two ground floor design variations, enhanced by an outstanding specification. Arranged over three floors, the impressive accommodation comprises: 3 double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes plus two stylish bath and shower rooms. On the ground floor you’ll find a fabulous open-plan family kitchen / dining / family room, a separate lounge, hallway & cloakroom.
Hand crafted Quartz kitchen worktops plus integrated appliances come as standard. Exquisite Porcelain tiled hallways, Stylish Urban Oak wood-mix flooring to the main living areas, beautifully tiled bathrooms plus fitted carpets elsewhere help create a home ready to move into.
Externally the gardens are laid to lawn with patio areas, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. There are two private parking spaces with each home. Virgin Media ready, (subject to subscription).
The Village of Maulden.
Surrounded by acres of countryside and farmland beautiful woodland walks and the Greensands Ridge Trails, Maulden certainly has that rural community feeling whilst being just over a mile from the historic centre and facilities of Ampthill.
Impressive local pubs and landmarks, The George, White Hart and Dog & Badger where hospitality awaits. For everyday convenience there’s a local store, Primary School and Pre-School Private Nursery. The Parish Church and Village Hall are central to the circa 3,000 strong community.
Great transport links make Maulden an ideal location. The M1 motorway, (junction 12) is around 6 miles and main-line station at Flitwick within 2.6 miles with fastest journey time to London St Pancras in under 42 minutes. London Luton Airport lies just three junctions south on the M1.
In nearby Ampthill you’ll find Waitrose, (with a 2-hour free car park to boot), local market and an array of cafes, restaurants, small independent shops and trades.
A variety of clubs and societies plus local football, tennis, rugby & cricket clubs. Superb fitness facilities at Flitwick Leisure Centre, (opened 2016), including a swimming pool.
Education beyond Primary age is well catered for in Ampthill with Alameda Middle School, (9-13) & Redbourne Upper School & Community College, (13-18).
- Oakbridge Homes full 2- year aftercare service backed by a 10-year LABC Buildings Warranty.
- 'Sienna' contemporary fitted kitchens with crafted Crystal Quartz worktops and a full range of built-in appliances comprising: Induction hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/drier, fridge/freezer.
- Stylish bathrooms and en-suite shower rooms with elegant floor and wall tiling, vanity units and back-lit sensor mirrors.
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes with coloured glass and mirrored doors fitted to all 3 bedrooms.
- USB charging points to principle rooms plus cabling installed ready for TV and Virgin Media TV & Broadband services, (subject to subscription).
- Porcelain tiled hallway and cloakroom, Urban Oak wood mix flooring to lounge and open plan kitchen/family/dining room. Fitted carpets to bedrooms and other areas.
- The development is landscaped and all gardens finished with pathways, lawn and patio's.
- Two private car parking spaces for each home.
- Energy efficient gas central heating with 'Nest' wi-fi controllable thermostats that adapt to lifestyle.
- Tel: 01525403033
- Email: [email protected]
Maulden Village is situated around one mile east from Amphill and is surrounded by acres of countryside. If you are looking for a place to live offering good transport links this could be your ideal location. The M1 motorway, (junction 12) is around 6 miles and main-line rail services at Flitwick within 2.6 miles with journey time into London St Pancras under 50 minutes. Luton Airport lies just three junctions south on the M1 for travel further afield.
The Post Code for our BRANKSOME LEYS DEVELOPMENT: MK45 2DD
Call us on:
01582 794 499