Astrope, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 4PN
An Enchanting Hamlet of Five Unique Detached Homes within an Exclusive Gated Development Nestled on the Edge of The Chilterns close to the Leafy Market Town of Tring. All five homes are unique, whether a preference is for an exquisite master suite, top floor gym or theatre room, home office or ground floor bedroom, guest suite or galleried landing, there’s options a plenty.
Each new Oakbridge Home is built to exacting standards to an impressive specification incorporating the latest energy conserving technologies ensuring control of energy costs through innovation and sustainability.
- Warranty - Full 2-year aftercare service backed by 10-year LABC Buildmark Warranty
- Our combined use of green technologies is designed to achieve A-Rated Energy Certificates. Innovative Green Smart Energy technology ensures greater control of energy costs.
- Integrated PV solar panels fitted with the latest inverters converting electricity produced to heat water, via super-efficient thermal store cylinders for use around the home.
- Air source heat pump systems combined with underfloor heating and low temperature radiators are the greener and an energy efficient way to provide the heat source for centrally heating today’s homes. All systems will have smart phone connectivity and control.
- Electric Vehicle Chargers, each home fitted with an intelligent load limiting zappi E V charger programmed to operate off peak.
- Fully wired for Superfast full-fibre broadband and satellite TV (subject to subscription)
- NACOSS approved Security Intruder Alarms.
- Inspirationally designed bath and shower rooms, the stylish sanitary ware enhanced by carefully chosen continental floor and wall tiling.
- Fabulous contemporary kitchens with crafted quartz stone work surfaces, feature islands and quality appliances. Plot's 2 & 3 have walk-in larders.
- Luxurious Porcelain tiled ground floors and bathrooms complimented by the sophisticated tones of LVP flooring and plush fitted carpets to all bedrooms creating a timeless, homely interior.
- Fully-fitted bespoke wardrobes to most bedrooms.
- A long private, gated driveway leads to ample private car parking for all homes in addition plots 1 & 3 have double garages, and plot 2 a carport,
- Tel: 01442 820420
- Email: [email protected]
LOCATION & AMENITIES:
Little Copse at Astrope stands nestled in its countryside hideaway yet presents plenty to do almost on the doorstep with an abundance of, activities, facilities and community spirit on offer, catering for all age ranges, from tiny toddler through to adult.
Just along the lane lies Long Marston and neighbouring hamlets and villages. Wilstone has a community run shop, there are top-notch farm shops, welcoming cafés and tea rooms, convivial country pubs, and even a local Gin Distillery!
Great cycle tracks, hiking routes, long dog-walking places and bridleways span acres of wonderful countryside. Plus, village festivals & fetes, canal walks & attractions, boating, and reservoir fishing. Not forgetting that Ivinghoe Beacon, Ashridge & Wendover Woods are all around 10 minutes by car. This caters for so many different age ranges, from tiny toddler through to adult.
The closest shopping town is Tring, with its many and varied attractions inc’ individual shops, pubs, restaurants, (independent & chains), petrol, supermarkets, beauty & hair, coffee shops. It also has a leisure centre with pool and lots of classes and lessons for all ages. The larger town of Aylesbury is close too and offers pretty much everything needed there – large DIY establishments, all major supermarket brands, a very luxurious Cinema & Theatre.
Doctors, dentists, and opticians all feature in good number. The nearest major hospital is Stoke Mandeville.
Highly regarded state & private Schools for all years are in the vicinity including the local primary School, 4 -11 years, in the quaint nearby village of Long Marston.
Close to transport links via road and rail, the nearest station being Cheddington (3 miles) and just 10 minutes from Tring Station, both have frequent services to London Euston or towards Milton Keynes, (a hub train link to the North). The road network provides access to the A41, (M1, M25). Luton airport is around 30 minutes away by car, London Heathrow similar in good traffic!
Call us on: