SIXTY-NINE at OLD HATFIELD
Great North Road, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL9 5FB
Final plots remaining.
Welcome one and all to ‘SIXTY-NINE’ an inspirational creation of eighteen impressively spacious one and two bed contemporary apartments, with parking, in Old Hatfield. Convenient for commuting and just a stone throw from the elegance and tranquility of historic Hatfield House and Gardens. Prices start from £270,000 Leasehold.
We’ve built eighteen, 1 and 2 bed homes which are ready to move into. There are seven design layouts from which to chose, ranging in size from around 55m² – 90m², including three with fabulous private roof terraces! As a result whether you are a first time buyer, investor or downsizing we’ve got it covered. All upper floor apartments are served by a lift, come with private parking, residents garden and benefit from the renowned Oakbridge specification and aftercare service.
Wonder what Queen Elizabeth 1st, the last great Tudor Monarch, would have made of it all? History tells us Hatfield Palace is where the young Princess spent much of her childhood and quite possibly where in 1558 she first learnt of her ascension to the throne. Much has changed since and nearly 500 years on this unique development further enhances the recent regeneration close to Hatfield railway station and of Old Hatfield in general.
We are registered with H M Government backed Help to Buy scheme and some of our homes at 69 will be available to scheme qualifying buyers to secure a home for themselves on this development. Building new homes for local first-time buyers is something we care passionately about and are firmly committed to.
Further details on request.
- Stylish fitted Beckermann German made kitchens with built-in and integrated appliances, hand crafted quartz worktops and breakfast bar.
- Exquisitely tiled bath and shower rooms with heated floors and back-lit mirrors above wall hung vanity units. Space saving 'Pocket' doors to most en-suites.
- Commonfield Bespoke fitted Wardrobes with soft-close glass and mirrored doors and internal fittings, plus built-in cupboards to hallways.
- Underfloor Electric Heating throughout with Neo Stat providing remote Smartphone connectivity.
- Energy efficient apartment ventilation/heat recovery system to all homes.
- Balterio Urban Oak - Soho, engineered wood-mix flooring to hallway, living room & bedrooms.
- Virgin Media connectivity for broadband, telephone and TV services, (subject to subscription) plus USB charging points.
- Residents Lift, (suitable for the disabled), serving all floors. Entry fob access and entry call button security controlling the block entrances. Key operated secure residents post boxes to reception hall.
- Security Alarms fitted to ground floor apartments. Entryphone with door opening facility to all apartments.
- Front and rear entrances leading to fully carpeted spacious communal hallway, staircases and enclosed residents landings on each floor.
- Designated private parking space for each apartment plus enclosed bicycle store with secure racking system.
- Private landscaped residents garden with walkways and amenity area.
- Leasehold: 125 years Ground Rents: One Bed Apartment £175.00 p.a. Two Bed Apartment £200.00 p.a. Two Bed Apartment (Plot 18) £250.00 p.a.
- Oakbridge Homes full two-year aftercare service backed by ten year LABC Buildings Warranty.
Ashtons Land & New Homes
- Tel: 01707 903456
- Email: [email protected].co.uk
Our SIXTY-NINE development on The Great North Road is in close proximity to local restaurants, traditional public houses and independent retailers within Salisbury Square, Old Hatfield.
The Hatfield Galleria designer outlet shopping and leisure complex boasts a multiplex cinema, bars and restaurants. Gyms, Swim centre, shops, supermarkets and other amenities are all easily accessible.
To get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life there is a real treat on your doorstep - Hatfield House - a wonderful Jacobean Country House and Great Park. It offers regular guided tours and hosts a variety of events throughout the year such as antiques and farmers' markets, theatre productions and concerts. An annual pass in to the grounds can be purchased.
Hatfield boasts excellent transport links for commuters with Hatfield Railway Station within a few minutes’ walk offering direct East Coast Main-Line services to London Kings Cross (25 mins) and Moorgate.
The A1M is close by linking the M25, M1 & M11 motorways plus London Luton Airport is just 14 miles away.
POST CODE FOR SAT NAV- AL9 5EN
From A1 (M25) Junction 4 (1.8 miles)
Follow signs to Hertford taking A414 onto Great North Road. At roundabout take second exit s/p Hertford A414. Continue over the roundabout. In 1.2 miles exit onto A1000 s/p Hatfield. At T junction turn right A1000 Hatfield. In 0.7 miles turn left at the traffic lights onto Great North Road (A1000). Sixty-Nine is approx. 100 yards on your right.
From Hatfield Train Station (0.2 miles)
Exit the station concourse and bear left onto Great North Road. Sixty-Nine is approx. 325 yards on your right.
Call us on:
01582 794 499